3. Spiritual Nurture, Ministry, and Religious Education
- Does our Meeting encourage the ministry of both word and deed? How does our Meeting recognize, develop, and nurture the gifts of our members and attenders of all ages?
1. Meeting for Worship
- Are our meetings for worship held in stilled, expectant waiting upon God?
- As we worship is there a living silence in which we are drawn together by the power of God in our midst?
How does our Meeting help to create and maintain a society whose institutions recognize and do away with the inequities rooted in patterns of prejudice and economic convenience?
2. Meeting for Business
- Is our meeting for business held in the spirit of a meeting for worship in which we seek divine guidance?
4. Care for the Meeting Community
- What are we doing as a Meeting to communicate our presence and our principles to the community around us? Does our Meeting’s ministry of outreach lead Friends to share their spiritual experiences with others?