How to request an account for this website
To request an account, follow this procedure, worked out and documented by Dan Evans. If you run into problems, contact Phil Jones for assistance.
- Go to https://www.quakercloud.org/cloud/chestnut-hill-friends-meeting.
- In the upper left corner of the screen, click on “Member or attender of this meeting?”
- Under “Quaker Cloud Login,” click on “Create One Now.”
- Fill in only the required information (marked with red stars), including the “captcha” word verification, and click the green “Create new account” button at the bottom.
- You will then get an email with a link to a login page where you will be able to enter a new password.
- After you have logged in with your email address and new password, go back to https://www.quakercloud.org/cloud/chestnut-hill-friends-meeting and click the green “Request Access” button that is about halfway down on the right side, under “Members & Attenders.”
- You will get a second email message letting you know that the request for access has been approved, and you can log in to see all the content, not just what’s visible to the world at large.
You may also find helpful a short YouTube video created by Kevin Taylor of Central Philadelphia MM. He uses their site as an example, but the steps are the same as you need to follow for the Chestnut Hill site.