Query for Tenth Month: Ministry of Outreach
Witnessing in the World: Ministry of Outreach
- How does our meeting communicate Friends’ presence and principles to the wider community?
- How does our meeting join with other faith communities in worship, in spiritual dialogue and in social action?
- What are we doing to invite persons to attend our meetings for worship, to welcome them when they come, to listen sensitively to their needs and hesitations and to encourage their continued attendance?
- How do I share my spiritual life and experience with others?
- Does my life as a Friend attract others to our religious society?
- What opportunities have I taken to worship with people from other religious and cultural backgrounds and work with them on common concerns?
Please consider before you comment
As you participate and comment on topics in this discussion, before you click submit, pause for a moment to reflect and listen deeply to Spirit.
Participation on this board is to be carried out in the spirit of Friends. This is a place to respectfully ask difficult questions, share experiences, feelings and perspectives around these issues, as well as to listen deeply to others and Spirit. Please be constructive and mutually respectful even in the midst of differing perspectives. The moderator retains the right to delete inappropriate comments.