Query for Third Month: Spiritual Nurture
Deepening Our Faith: Spiritual Nurture
- How does the meeting encourage the use of spiritual practices that deepen our faith, enhance the excitement of shared religious discovery and increase the possibility of spiritual transformation?
- What is the nature of our shared experience of the Divine and how do we nurture our collective spiritual growth and transformation?
- In what ways do we support each other in our spiritual journeys, in our search for God’s will and in our efforts to increase understanding of humanity’s relationship to life on earth?
- How do we recognize, develop and nurture the spiritual gifts of all in our meeting?
- How do I incorporate into my personal and family life those daily practices that focus on continued spiritual growth, including worship, reflection and engagement with writings that nurture the soul?
- How does my spiritual life integrate an understanding of a well-ordered relationship with the earth and deepen my reverence for the interconnectedness of all life?
Please consider before you comment
As you participate and comment on topics in this discussion, before you click submit, pause for a moment to reflect and listen deeply to Spirit.
Participation on this board is to be carried out in the spirit of Friends. This is a place to respectfully ask difficult questions, share experiences, feelings and perspectives around these issues, as well as to listen deeply to others and Spirit. Please be constructive and mutually respectful even in the midst of differing perspectives. The moderator retains the right to delete inappropriate comments.