2021 - 06 (June) Meeting for Business Documents
Meeting for Worship for Business
June 20, 2021, 12:15 pm via Zoom
Agenda (See link to documents below)
- Opening Worship and Reading of Query for the Sixth Month
- Clerk’s Report
- Finance Report: Decision on EIDL loan
- Final Reading: Proposed FY 2022 Budget
- Care and Counsel: Action Item
- Annual Report from Tuition Assistance
- PQM Update
- Minutes for Approval: May
- Annual Reports due in September
- Religious Education
- Release date for August 21 is tomorrow
- Closing Worship
Query for the Sixth Month
Stewardship of Resources
- How does our Meeting accommodate ecological, economic and social justice in its uses of property and money?
- Does our Meeting engage its members in supporting the meeting’s work, its ministry and the upkeep of its property?
- Does our Meeting encourage its members to support with their time, energy and finances the quarterly and yearly meetings and other Quaker organizations?
- To what extent does our Meeting rely on current members and attenders for financial support and to what extent on other sources?
- How do I demonstrate in my own decision making a concern for ecological, economic and social justice?
- How do I simplify my needs, making choices that balance self-sufficiency and fair sharing of resources?
- Do I balance my work-life and other activities with the time and energy needed for my spiritual growth and service?
- Do I contribute to the work of Friends in my meeting, in the quarterly and yearly meetings and in the wider world of Friends?