How to Get to the Meetinghouse
Public ContentAnyone can view this post
Here's how to Get to Chestnut Hill Friends Meeting:
- By car, the Meetinghouse is about 100 yards north of Germantown Avenue on the right (east) side of East Mermaid Lane or, coming from Stenton Avenue and the north, go under the railroad underpass and look for the sign for the Meetinghouse about two tenths of a mile down on the left (please enter by the driveway on the lower side of the Meetinghouse).
- By SEPTA train, take the Chestnut Hill East line to the Wyndmoor station, and walk southeast (towards center city) to East Mermaid Lane, turn right, and the Meetinghouse is about 200 yards on the left.
- By SEPTA Route 23 bus to East Mermaid Lane and Germantown Avenue, then walk north (uphill) about 100 yards to the Meetinghouse.
- By SEPTA Route L bus to East Mermaid Lane and Stenton Avenue, then walk south (downhill) about a half mile to the Meetinghouse.
- By SEPTA Route 77 bus to the Wyndmoor train station, then walk southeast (towards the station) to East Mermaid Lane, and then turn right, and the Meetinghouse is about 200 yards on the left.