Quaker Cloud Admins
Here are the most up-to-date processes to help you manage your Quaker Cloud site and members.
Hello Friends of FGC,
This is just a reminder of what roles you can assign to your members. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Approved member with no role: can view private content
- Meeting member or attender: a way for the meeting to keep track of records. This does not give any special permissions
- Recording Clerk: can add minutes posts
- Contributor: can add discussion threads
- Administrator Member: can do it all! Add/remove people. permissions, posts, and update the home page
I'm exploring ways to store Minutes and meeting notes on the Quaker Cloud platform. When I attempt to create a post using the "Minute" function, I'm getting a message that the format of the document must be a picture or something else that I'm no