Facilities Reservation and Rental
The Durham Friends Meeting (DFM) community is fortunate to have excellent facilities. Friends (Quakers) and people from the wider community are invited to make use of our facilities for Spirit-led work and activities in keeping with traditional Quaker values.
Please follow these simple steps if you want to reserve a space for a DFM activity or if you would like to rent DFM facilities for a wider community event.
- Read this document: DFM Rental Policies and Facilities Descriptions. While reading, note which of our facilities will likely work for your event.
- Review the Durham Friends Facilities Calendar to check if the room you desire is already rented for the date you need. If so, see if another room will work for you.
- Please complete this online form DFM Facilities Request Form.
- Next watch for an email from [email protected] within the next 48 hours, confirming your details and setting your reservation.
If you are renting the DFM Facilities for a wider community event, there will be a couple additional steps after the initial email confirmation.
- You will receive a second email with detailed user information, directions and parking information as well as a DFM Facilities Use Agreement. Please familiarize yourself with these documents.
- Lastly, you will need to print, sign and return the DFM Facilities Use Agreement by email or regular mail. Please also send your payment. Please address to Durham Friends Meeting, Facilities Rental Committee, 404 Alexander Ave, Durham, NC 27705.
Thank you for your interest in our facilities.