Lexington Friends Meeting
Anne Chapin Johnson and Emily Webb, the young women who have transformed the lower level of the Meetinghouse and who are responsible for the care and education of a growing number of preschoolers, will give us a t
In recent years some Quakers refer to themselves as non-theists. Just as with any other belief system or spiritual way, this term can mean different things to different individuals.
Are you in a quandary about a career decision? a family issue? a spiritual dilemma?
Jim Clifton, coordinator for the Coalition of the Willing (several downtown churches) and their biennial project to build a Habitat for Humanity house, will join us this Friday, Sept 4.
Worship with us!
- 9:15 - 10:15 First Hour Discussion
- 10:15 - 10:30 Gathered Singing
- 10:30 - 11:30 Meeting for Worship
- 10:45 - 11:30 First Day School
- 11:30 - 12:00 Welcome, announcements and introductions