How Do I Log in to the Meeting Website?
Logging in to the Meeting website
(scroll all the way to the bottom to get a couple of versions of these instructions, with images)
NOTE: You don't need to log in to view most of the website content. Log in is necessary to view business meeting minutes in the Newsletters and more detailed contact information.
If you have a Quaker Cloud account or if you're not sure:
(You may have a cloud account if you've ever had email contact with FGC)
- Click "Log in" at the top right of the web page. Enter your email (or username) and password and you will be logged in.
- If you don’t know your password, go to www.quakercloud.org/user/password and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- IMPORTANT NEXT STEP! Contact the webmaster at your Meeting to activate your membership on your Meeting’s website (firstname.lastname@example.org). Then ask your committee’s site administrator to make you a member of the committee site.
If you don’t have a Quaker Cloud account
- Go to www.madisonfriends.org
- Click “Request Acces to Private Content” just below the title.
- Click “Request to Join This Online Meeting”
- Enter your Email, First Name and Last Name, and any optional information.
- Scroll to the bottom; say you are not a robot, and click the “Create New Account” button.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder.
- Click the link in the email to reset your password to something you can remember.
- BEFORE YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE MEMBER POSTS: The web clerk will receive your request to activate your website membership and will let you know when s/he has done so. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact email@example.com if you don’t hear anything within a few days, or if you need access right away. If the web clerk does not recognize you they may contact you for more details. Please don’t take it personally – we are a large Meeting!
- Committee Members: Ask your committee’s site administrator to make you a member of the committee site.
To navigate between the Meeting site and a committee site, or to get back to your profile information, click your name at the top right of the screen.
Go to www.madisonfriends.org and log in!
- You will have access to any items that are posted only for Meeting members, for example, our monthly Newsletters that contain minutes of Meeting for Business.
- Once you are logged in, click your name at the top right corner to find links to your committees or to move back and forth between sites where you have access to private content.