Zoom scheduling and resources
The Madison Friends Zoom account is meant for Madison Friends committees and groups to hold meetings with each other online by videoconference and/or phone.
Th First Day School Zoom account is also available if needed. Contact Randy Korda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check for availability, then contact email@example.com to request a Zoom meeting time.
These are the default settings - unless otherwise requested:
- Everyone has the option to join online by computer, tablet, smartphone (video and audio available) or dial in with any telephone (audio only).
- Participants may join before the meeting host arrives.
- Participants will NOT be muted on entry.
- You will not be able to mute/unmute participants. They can mute/unmute themselves using *6 from a phone, or by clicking the microphone icon or Mute/Unmute online. if you are having a large meeting and need this option, please let us know and we will get you the host credentials.
- Your meeting will not be public unless requested - you determine who will have access to the link and Meeting ID, which is distinct for each meeting. There are additional options for confidential meetings.
- Meetings can be recurring on request, in which case you can use the same link each time.
Open the files below for help with hosting, connecting and participating in Zoom meetings.