History Moorestown Meetinghouse
1700 First Quaker Meeting held at home of John Adams, Main and Chester Avenues.
1700 Log Meeting House built on north side of Main Street at Chester Avenue
1720 Meeting House burned and replaced by larger stone building.
1802 Brick Meeting House built on south side of Main Street opposite Chester Avenue.
1828 1802 Meeting retained by Hicksites.
1829 Frame Orthodox Meeting House built on Pages Lane.
1895 Brick Orthodox Meetinghouse built to the west of "Pages Lane." Now West Building for MFS.
1952 Two Meeting combined; membership