How to Create a Quaker Cloud Post
Public ContentAnyone can view this post
- It is recommended that you type your post in a word processor with spelling and grammar check prior to creating your post.
- Avoid fancy formatting; stick to numbered and bulleted lists and the other formatting available in the Quaker Cloud.
- Once your post is published, direct others to your online post; do not send them the word processing file.
- Carefully consider the level of visibility you want your post to have; ask yourself, "Is my audience people at my meeting, other Quakers, or the whole world?"
- Remember writing effectively for the web is different from writing an essay or novel; keep it short and easy to scan.
Before You Start
- You must have the right level of posting privileges assigned to you by your Quaker Cloud administrator.
- Draft your post and proof it carefully before posting to the Quaker Cloud.
- Watch the video to your right for a brief tutorial on how to create a post.