On This Page
- No Half-Gathering Option Available
- Payments and Deposits
- Cancellation Fees
- International Payments
- Additional Fees and Surcharges
Payments and Deposits
Deposits: The minimum deposit is 50% fo the total amount you have chosen to pay for your party when you register. Deposits and other payments may be made by credit/debit card, electronic check, or paper check. FGC pays twice the fees for reward cards - whenever possible, avoid Visa Signature Preferred and Mastercard World Cards.
Canadian Payments: Payments made in Canadian dollars will be credited with the prevailing exchange rate at our financial institution on the day of deposit.
- Cancellation must be made online or in writing (mail or email)
- Cancel before June 25:incur an administrtive charge of $25 per person ($100 maximum per family.) See our full cancellation policy for exceptions.
- Cancel after June 25: 100% of all charges will be owed even if you do not attend the Gathering.
- If Choose Your Own Amount is less than $25.00 no further amount is owed.
- Read our full cancellation policy.
All fees are listed and calculated in USA dollars. You can use an online currency converter to calculate costs in other currencies. Some banks have extra exchange fees for credit card charges, and some offer a better rate. Check with your credit card issuer to be sure.
Additional Fees and Surcharges
- Returned check fees will be charged to the registrant.