Create an Account
Why Join the Quaker Cloud?
With an account on the Quaker Cloud you can:
• Update or unsubscribe from these email lists.
• Subscribe to an eNewsletter from FGC or Quakerbooks.
• Propose a workshop for the FGC Gathering (during the workshop proposal window, often August - September).
If your meeting uses the Quaker Cloud for its website, you can:
• Access content that is private and accessible only to members/attenders of your meeting.
• Access your meeting's member/attender directory.
• Search your meetings private minutes
Ready to Create an Account?
It's time to join Quaker Cloud! It's as easy as 1-2-3...
Create a FGC Account
• Scroll down and complete FGC’s enrollment form.
• Please ✓ Include me in the Directory? It will not be made public.
• You may ignore all other FGC options if you choose.
• "Affiliation to meeting”, type your meeting’s name.
• Press button at bottom Create New Account.
Look in your Inbox for an email from w[email protected]
• If nothing appears after a few minutes, look in your Junk/Spam folder.
• Follow its instructions to create your password, then close FGC's home page.
• Consider allowing your computer to remember your email and password. Google Chrome and other websites offer this possibility, as do free secure password vaults such as LastPass
• It may take up to a day for your Meeting’s Quaker Cloud Administrator to be notified and approve your request.
• You will then receive an email when you can login and visit private pages within your meeting’s Quaker Cloud site.
• Quaker Cloud will thereafter require your email and password every time you log in,
so why not allow your computer to remember and enter it for you (see above)?
• You might want to set your meeting’s Quaker Cloud site as a favorite for quick access.
• Everyone can begin and participate in Discussions.
(adapted from a piece by Jeff Fitts of Rochester (NY) Friends Meeting)
Think you might already have a FGC Account?
• If you already recieve the FGC eNewsletter, Book Musings, Gathering emails you already have an account.
• If you get an error message saying your e-mail address is already registered then you already have any account.
• To log in, close this window, and then click the blue hyperlink "Log In" in the upper right corner of the Online Meeting you wish to join.
To reset your password, click here.