Query for Eleventh Month: Education
- What does our meeting do to support and improve public education?
- What help do we provide for the children and adults in our meeting to pursue their educational goals?
- What is our meeting’s role in support for Friends’ education? If our meeting is connected to a Friends school or schools, does this relationship nurture spiritual life and the manifestation of Friends principles?
- Do we enable children in our meeting to attend a Friends school? Does our meeting work with the family to consider all available means of support?
- How do I show my concern for the improvement of public education in my community?
- Do I demonstrate my encouragement and support for Friends education through awareness and service?
Please consider before you comment
As you participate and comment on topics in this discussion, before you click submit, pause for a moment to reflect and listen deeply to Spirit.
Participation on this board is to be carried out in the spirit of Friends. This is a place to respectfully ask difficult questions, share experiences, feelings and perspectives around these issues, as well as to listen deeply to others and Spirit. Please be constructive and mutually respectful even in the midst of differing perspectives. The moderator retains the right to delete inappropriate comments.