NYM Journal 1:2 Fall 2019
We hope you enjoy the second edition of the NYM Journal, featuring inspiring and thoughtful work by members of our community!
*Open the NYM Journal file from the Files area at the bottom of this post.
In this issue:
• Letters From & To The Editor
• May 2019 NYM Annual Session Epistle
• El Salvador Friends
• 2019 Travel Minute For Jerry Knutson
• Epistle Of The NYM High School Group
• What Do Retreats Mean To You?
• 2060: Looking Back At War
• Holding Our Families In The Light
• On Sustaining An Activist Life
• Making Capital Work For Social Justice
• Working With “That Of God In Everyone”
Request a mailed copy in the future if needed: email@example.com
Submit articles for the next issue:
Friends of Northern Yearly Meeting are encouraged to submit creative artistic work and writing, including personal reflections and articles about your work and experiences as Quakers to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are accepting articles on on ongoing bases.